Thursday, October 21, 2010

My style choice for today.

My style choice for today is busniess casual. I'm planning on wearing something a little more dressy yet not something over the top. My thought is something simliar to what MK is wearing in this picture here. (credit to people magazine) black slacks, with a belt and a button down shirt. My style is a little different than that. I choose to where a white turtle neck black pinstriped pants, a silver scarf with black stars and heeled boots. I have always been a fan of the "Business Casual" style. But I also believe when the words "Businees Casual" are used the person wearing it should not be buying tight pants that show off the assest. If you're planning on doing that go to a night club. "Busniess Casual" is created for people working in offices that need to wear busniess attire but don't need to wear things that are "over done" So like MK I buy my pants a little bigger but UNLIKE MK I also wont buy them 3 sizes too small. We all know MK is slender but in this picture she looks like she bought pants for someone who is more like a size 6/7 than someone size 1/2 or possible a 0. I'm not saying I'm a size 6/7 but more like a 3/4 and i might buy pants that dont fit me perfectly so that I can still look classy yet not to sexy in the work place. Close MK very Close. Perhaps she should try wearing something SLIGHTLY more fitting. But I still love her anyway. She made me laugh on Full House and has continued to WOW me in everything her and sister Ashley do in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment