Monday, October 18, 2010

Modern Day Celebraty Fashion Icons...

Some people say that Katie Holmes, Katherine Heigl and others inspire the latest trends among the masses. Do you think it's true? Do you think that the Celebs of today REALLY are or should be TODAYS Fashion Icons? I have nothing against Katie Holmes and Kathrine Heigl or the girls of The Hills. But my thought is always WHAT about our OWN styles..What I want to know is WHO made these rules of the fashion world? Why do we have to follow the Celebs of today? Why Not follow our own styles. For me my favorite fashion girls are the Kardashians...That's right I said it, Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian. Those ladies have style I'd Loe to find out what people they admire WHY AND What they think when they come up with their own Fashions. For me, I like tight jeans and tanks, cute summer dresses a pair of Stilettos or Manolo Blonics. You know all those very pretty outfits. I worked in the Fashion Industry since i was 15. I've have experiances both good and bad. I find the models are too skinny, the bosses are too uptight and the people can be plain rude. But yet i still want to work with fashion. Call me crazy but maybe i am. I LOVE Fashion...I'm gonna see if the always lovey and wonderful Khloe Kardashian will read my email and answer some of my questions. Tune in to find out! smile

No comments:

Post a Comment