Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dress 'em up? Or Dress 'em Down? Do these trends work for you?

Good morning bloggers. I woke up to a gloomey day outside and boxes that still needed to be packed for NY. But I went on People.com and saw some interesting trends with Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen and Leighton Meester. In this artical from People.com http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/gallery/0,,20049306,00.html#20864744 Kim, Gisele and Leighton do some fantasic things with their outfits. Now, I LOVE shoes. I love really high shoes. I love shoes from all kinds of people. But my one thing that I am very curious about is DO YOU Like FRINDGE? I myself am not a big fan a frindge. BUT these fabulous girls can pretty much pull of any kind of look in any kind of weather. The crazy awsome frindge on Kim Karshian's shoes are nice, but it might not work for everyone. If I had to pick fringe for My shoes it would Definitely go for the cute frindge on Gisele's shoes. Her shoes are VERY cute all on their own, But with the cute but not too "in your face." fridge makes them pretty hot as well. I'd definitely do with those shoes with my cute little black dress for a night out on the town. And on to Leighton's shoes. Blue is my favorite color BUT these shoes are a little to over the top for me. what looks like to be blue swade and some scattered looking fridge is a deffinate no go for me. Sorry Leighton I still love you though! That's my thoughts for th morning check back for more later. :)

2 comments:

  1. I like Gisele's
    p/s post the pi. its so annoying to follow the link

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posted to pic. just too lazy to REPOST that blog.

    ReplyDelete